? ??????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (7 Ratings)??104 Grabs Today. 4945 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??102 Grabs Today. 2443 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 10, 2009

One thing I've discovered I love more than anything: Myself.
Right behind that is to have myself be obeyed...I kno the age old adages: "If you wanna control something, sleep with ur remote." and " If you want to be obeyed, get a dog." And right now, Myself, my life revolves around Me, Music, and Food...
Where am I going with this?
My 3 favorite songs of the week, My new job has put me (a pyromaniac) on the grill; which means I'm also calling tickets, sending out food, and telling the "suits" what to send. Yea, its a rush. I was even told I can have specials run on the menu by the end of next week. {SKEET} I'm thinking of something simple, comforting, and homey.

My first immediate thought was something with sweet potatoes. Maybe a braised steak with rum raisin sauce sweet potatoes and lemon asparagus...then I was thinking about an individual Shepard's pie with chicken (or red meat) and topped with bleu cheese mashed potatoes. Cooked to order. Then I went to my Parmesean crusted fish (crab cakes) with Bleu Cheese and honey potato salad, served on a bed of shredded green leaf. I have sooo many ideas that its starting to scare me.

I need to calm down, take it one day at at time. I kno its a Siren song right now. They are telling me everything I want to hear so I will have even less of a life outside of this place that I do now. My mom already told me not to do a true signature dish in case they just steal it and have it run all over the country. It makes sence. I'll do something simple. Probably not my potato salad...for surely...I'll come up with something soon...I have no choice. Lol

Next thought: 3 songs constantly running thru my head in the last week:
Kanye West: Can't tell me nothin'
Kelis: Milkshake
City High: Caramel

(Punch Drunk Love by Common was a close runner, but its not really significant in this blog)

"You can say I'm Plain Jane but its not the same/ I'm not into big names and like nice things/ I watch boxing matches and football games/ Wouldn't mind being an actress but I love to sing/ I like going out, taking walks and stuff/I don't run with many girls cause they talk to much/ I enjoy quiet nights at home......." - Caramel

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard/ and their like, its better than yours/ damn right its better than yours/ I could teach you/ but I'd have to charge..."-Milkshake

I've been calling myself Caramel Milkshake in my various statuses, over the net, obviously because of the songs. Caramel has always been one of my favorites, and I've noticed when I'm happy, people flock to me like gravity...And I don't care how i get what i want, the point is that i get it. (short of lying and stealing, or hurting someone) Someone did call it manipulation tho...Lol I dont think I'm manipulative. And where I work is called the Yard...So, yea, I'm the dark caramel milkshake princess of the yard...lol

How he move in a room full of "no"s/how he stay faithful in a room of hoes/must be the pharaohs he in tune with his soul/so when he buried in a tomb full of gold/treasure, whats yo pleasure/life is a uhh dependin how you dress her/so if the devil wear prada/ adam eve wear nada/ I'm in between but way more fresher/with way less effort/ cos when you try hard thats when you die hard/your homies lookin like why god?/ when they reminisce over u, my god.
La La La La wait till i get my money right/La la la la then you cant tell me nothing right/Excuse me is you sayin something/uh huh you can't tell me nothing/you can't tell me nothing/uh uh you can't tell me nothing-Kanye

Kanye annoys me, truly...but this song is swagga...I got my own style...In everything...And I;m feeling myself, and myself is feeling tired...so let me go to sleep, and just blast this song on my way in to work tomorrow, rock this food out and Chill!
<3 & Peace

0 comments: